• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Interior Parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean924

Be Gentle I'm New Here
Does anyone know where i can find the plastic trim for around the inside door handles? I have a Mercury Mystique and I can't ever find parts for this car.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210622-112353_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20210622-112353_Gallery.jpg
    417.1 KB · Views: 2
pick and pull or pull a part. From the picture, driver side front? Power locks? Power windows?

powered locks and windows, I have a junkyard in town, however they only have contours and one mystique which the door panels were ripped from, the contours are entirely different designs i'd have to swap the entire panel out just to get a bezel that fits, and i need them for both driver and passenger side

I never realized the bezels were different and that the mystique had different door cards. So you will need mystique specific bezels it seems. Not sure if there were changes through the years as well. Junk yard and ebay are really the only two options you have.

Oh boy, Mystiques are even harder to find than Contours these days. I have access to Calgary and Edmonton, Alberta Pick N Pulls. I’m always willing to get parts and ship them. I recently found an SVT in Edmonton, I was able to snag some parts for mine, but by the time I got there the side skirts and headlights were gone and someone ripped the front bumper in half.

Also, if you do come across parts but are the wrong colour, you can always look into painting them. SEM makes a variety of plastic and vinyl spray paints for interior and trim parts.

WTB posts do not belong in the main forums. Please post in your Regional forum's WTB/FS thread until you can post in the main classified forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back