• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Who's going to get their tour reviewed by Doug Demuro?

mattsBLK99cSVT

Hard-core CEG'er
As some of know Doug Demuro is a youtuber who reviews all sorts of cars from the most exotic to the most commercial at times. I know this platform is quite forgotten and becoming more extinct by the day. Doug does love his quirky and low production cars, therefore the SVT Contour would be a perfect example of a car for him to review! He's located in the San Diego area, but will travel across the world to review a car if he sees it's worth his time and effort. If you'd love to see the forgotten SVTC get a proper review, get in touch with Doug! Here's all his contact info, get in touch with him, and lets show the world what car they all missed out on!
DougDeMuro@yahoo.com

Twitter: @DougDeMuro

Instagram: @DougDeMuro

Yikes, harsh. His video reviews are light but are mostly in good fun.

I debated sending a message a while back (car is nearly stock except for BAT kit and wheels)... but mine has a lot of curb rash and not totally photogenic.

He finally did it. The only thing that irks me here is that while Demuro's scores for acceleration come from objective 0-60 times, according to the April 1999 Car and Driver out SVT Contours should get a 2 (6.9 seconds). Every other published number for the SVTC's 0-60 time would put it at a 1, but dammit Doug, I want a 2, and I've cited my source.

Back