• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

2 Questions About New Site

is there a way to have the forum automatically bring of the newest post in the thread while you have it set to have the oldest post first?

is there a way to have the forum automatically bring of the newest post in the thread while you have it set to have the oldest post first?
If you look at the thread description when there's a new post, there is a little box with a "v" in it. This little thingie:
firstnew.gif
Click on that and it takes you to the first unread thread.

If you look at the thread description when there's a new post, there is a little box with a "v" in it. This little thingie:
firstnew.gif
Click on that and it takes you to the first unread thread.

Cool, thanks!...i was wondering the same thing.

It is now set to 10, someone else brought it up and I wasn't previously aware of the setting.

Does anybody else have this problem??

The vbulletin is narrow thin. I mean it only is half my screen, but centered!!!

Is it my pixels that i msut adjust. Cause this is annoying!!

What is the screen resolutions set at??

More questions.

More questions.

Is there a button for Favorites? or is that option not available?

ROTFL. Thanks. Mine was set on subscribe to all and every post I made had an automatic subscribe to it. I finally figured it out in the User CP and I am free of subscriptions unless I request it.

Last edited:
Does anyone know if it is possible to make the size of the text any smaller?

When viewing and replying to posts the text size is really big.

i was just trying to post in the New England forum and I got a message about three times saying the server was busy try again later, what is up with that?

i was just trying to post in the New England forum and I got a message about three times saying the server was busy try again later, what is up with that?

+1

Took a few mins, then it came back. Hope this is not going to keep happening. :bah:

Back