• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Reputation points have arrived.

Status
Not open for further replies.

D.Acker

Owner/LUCA’s *****
Admin
It was mentioned by a few people that it would be nice to be able to quickly see what a user's reputation is here at CEG. I did some digging around and have activated the Reputation system here. You will now see a green box under the users name. When hovering over this box it will tell you their rep power\status (still working to see if we can display actual points)

To Add to a persons reputation you need to click the Star icon on the bottom of their post

reppoints.jpg

Everyone should default to 10 rep points and be On A Distinguished Road, if you aren't please contact me and I'll look into it.

Also please note, there are default controls built into the system so you can't go to your buddies post and click 100 times to up their rep. Users are currently limited to 10 rep clicks a day and have to give at least 20 reps out before giving a rep point to a previous user. So I can't give RichR rep points today, give no one else any and give him more tomorrow. I would have to give 20 others points before giving him more (just an example, not picking on anyone).

The above limits can be adjusted in the future if we feel they need to be, these are just the default vBulletin settings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back