Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will a 65mm throttlebody from a mustang work with my 97 contour?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by starjammir View Post
    or send them to me :D
    EWWWWWWW!!!!! You really want them after Y2KSVT has been wearing them? You're a sick sick man!
    See, you think I give a . Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking, "How can I give less of a ?" That's why I look interested.
    I know there's a god, because every once in a while someone whispers in my ear, "You're my favorite!"

Comment

Whoops musta missed that part...I just caught the part of her wearing em...

Comment

Originally posted by IRingTwyce View Post
        'Need' does not equate to "want.' Now go take them off, wash them, and give them back to her! :D
        Hey now, just because I was "IN" her panties, doesn't mean I was wearing them.

Mark
        2004 Mazda 6

Comment

You know perfectly well that you're sitting there right now typing with them on your head!
          See, you think I give a . Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking, "How can I give less of a ?" That's why I look interested.
          I know there's a god, because every once in a while someone whispers in my ear, "You're my favorite!"

Comment

They come out easy if you use a torch and heat up the metal under the TPS sensor. Just be careful not to melt the sensor itself, or you'll need to buy another one.
            Nathan
            1999 Mercury Cougar V6 MTX-GMK CAI-MSDS Y-Pipe-Trubendz Dual-Outlet Borla-B&M Shifter-No Limit Grill-GTS Blackout Taillight Covers-99-00 European Headlamps-ES Front Motor Mount Insert-80A Polyurethane Filled Rear Motor Mount-Roush RSB-FastTrak RSTB

Comment

Working...
            X