No announcement yet.

help!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4-cyl cougar headers should bolt right on. Try zxtuner.com, they're expensive. Focus headers will require modification.

You live in Florida, why not lose the cat? It's not like they check.

Comment

Talk to tourdeforce. I believe he put a header on his daughter's zetec.
      2011 Hyundai Accent
      Sold: 98.5 SVT-187whp
      96 ATX Zetec-Scrapped after 2 wrecks
      FS: $100 off $200 or more SPEC purchase

Comment

Striker2 where are you getting a forged Crank? I found two moldex cranks from the Zetec WRC teams, and one from the Meguirs car. None would work without a custom manufactured plate for the clutch to attach to. They were all more than 2 grand each and the custom work came to close to 3 grand for just the crank. I don't think Crower offers thier crank anymore.
        Ohsigmachi
        Old ride: '96 GL MTX Zetec **sold after ten years of ultra-relible service.**
        Newest Ride: 2003 Jaguar S-type R = Superchraged Luxo-rocket
        --I don't want to hurt you, but it's still on my to do list.--

Comment

ive actually decided to just go with the stock crank. im not going to be pushing enough HP to really need a forged crank. im actually looking at buy a built block from here:
          http://www.focus-power.com/view.php?...mplete_Engines

for $3500 thats a pretty good deal. ive added everything up and whether i build it myself or buy it from them its about the same. then i just need to get a clutch, LSD, and finish off the turbo with a manifold, FMIC and plumbing, and tuning.

the engine thats currently in my car will then get rebuilt and used for custom locost 7 build.
          TZT Performance http://www.tztperformance.com/
          officially a troll. '93 3000GT VR4 #2229/2595

'00 Black SVTC - sold 5/1/10
          '97 GL Turbo Zetec - gone

Comment

Originally posted by Kremithefrog View Post
            Talk to tourdeforce. I believe he put a header on his daughter's zetec.
            Correct. I installed the Weapon R Cougar Zetec headers. Nice headers, fairly easy install. You'll need one MIL eliminator. Added some nice low end grunt, for sure.
            2002 Lincoln LS V-6 - Slug-Bucket
            2012 Hyundai Sonata GLS - DD

Comment

Originally posted by TourDeForce View Post
              Correct. I installed the Weapon R Cougar Zetec headers. Nice headers, fairly easy install. You'll need one MIL eliminator. Added some nice low end grunt, for sure.
              How much did those run you?
              See, you think I give a . Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking, "How can I give less of a ?" That's why I look interested.
              I know there's a god, because every once in a while someone whispers in my ear, "You're my favorite!"

Comment

Working...
              X