• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Anyone know where to get the SCT Extreme Tune software???

Ive been looking EVERYWHERE!! cant find it and i need it for my Xcal2. If anyone knows where you can find it or has it let know. And also maybe how to get a tune and what not. Ive tried NPG before and they would respond once and never answer me.

Click Me

Try to contact CKtour98 on here, as according to that link he was able to find a way to download it. Other than that it appears that it has been wiped clean off the internet. Your next option would be to either purchase the Pro Racer Package from SCT and tune it yourself, or find a reputable SCT tuning shop to tune it for you.

what is this extreme tune you are talking about? if you want to tune your car you need sct. sct's software is called advantage.

if you get it you also need a handheld such as the xcal2 or xcal3, or the livewire. with that you can tune anything you want in the ecu. fuel, ignition, and many more variables

what is this extreme tune you are talking about? if you want to tune your car you need sct. sct's software is called advantage.

if you get it you also need a handheld such as the xcal2 or xcal3, or the livewire. with that you can tune anything you want in the ecu. fuel, ignition, and many more variables

Extreme Tune is included on the XCAL2 disk. You can tune just a handful of parameters, like WOT afr percentage, axel ratio, global spark advance, etc..

Advantage is the full on tuning platform where you can do pretty much everything........

OP, pm me your email address.

i use it all the time to change rev limiter and when my fans come on. you can also fix the speedo, other then that, theres not much

Interesting.....I was under the impression you had no idea what Extreme Tune is based on your previous post...

Of course there isn't much. It's not a full tuning platform. Far from useless, however. :cool:

well extreme tune sounds like a tuning program.

ohh wait... these options are straight on my livewire. so i can do it on the go... im assuming for xcal users you need to plug it into the computer and do it.

Back