• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

boost gauge question

mine has always been tuned after it was blocked off. i blocked it off first because i couldnt get a egr pipe to not leak. plus it was just a PITA to work around

Yeah I am now having that problem mostly all the time. I did hundreds of uim removals in the past just fine but lately it's been the same as you. Leak city . How do you turn it off in the tuning, you delete the dpfe sensor from the parameter list?

from everything i read the full 3l always needs a tune and no matter what motor the egr delete would definately need to be turned off. i played around with scts stuff in the past but dont have pro racer or anything so i only have a general understanding of it. it seems like it could be as simple as unchecking that parameter. i have a port matched untuned as well but i am always tweaking and changing hardware. when my delte kit comes in maybe ill try it and see what happens without the tune.

what about the imrc delete? how are you not showing a code for that? sometimes that shows codes for no good reason haha.

Back