No announcement yet.

headers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Most stainless headers I have seen (which is quite a lot) are done just like that (about the not double welded flange). I think something about having the tube enter the flange reduces cracking on stainless, I could be wrong. However, I do have to say the porting job looks like some new 13 year old was learning how to use air tools, then got distracted by a shiny object on the last one.
    95 SeVT 3.0L
    Audi A4 From Hell

Comment

Originally posted by 2000ZxT View Post
      Most stainless headers I have seen (which is quite a lot) are done just like that (about the not double welded flange). I think something about having the tube enter the flange reduces cracking on stainless, I could be wrong. However, I do have to say the porting job looks like some new 13 year old was learning how to use air tools, then got distracted by a shiny object on the last one.
      I LOL'd at the last comment..

I'll throw these on soon, either my 2.5 to see the gain or wait to throw it on the 3-oh.
      -1995 Contour SE 136k Sold 7/23/09 -Christine-
      -1998 T-red SVT Contour # 5961 3L hybrid coming soon. -Miri-

Comment

Sorry to revive the thread from the dead but wanted to give my opinion on OBX headers I just bought them and installed them on my 3L engine that I have on a stand and everything bolt it up nice the downpipe no clearing issue's

Comment

Working...
        X