Originally posted by wa2tuff:
Originally posted by DemonSVT:
Originally posted by gmaranza:
I'm just waiting for magnecor 8.5 wires and front omp strut brace... I've ordered in november.
I have no words.....

I find that extremely hard to believe Mr. only 1 post.

I have done business with SP on several occassions and Joe has been absolutely great.

Yes he is hard to get a hold of at times because he's the only "chief" in a very busy shop. However that's not because he is avoiding people or potential business. He really is just that busy and likes to personally make sure everything gets done right.

DITTO!!

I think it's ridiculous that someone's CEG post count has anything to do with the validity of their complaint but if it's post count that gives someone's words validity then let me say I'm pretty pissed at Sp right now also. I've done a lot of business in the past with them with great service but lately Joe is impossible to get ahold of and customer service has gone out the window.

I bought a MAF from them back in Jun. Couldn't get my car to run right with it so they said I could send it back for a refund. I sent it to them in Aug and heard nothing for over 2 months. Finally got ahold of Joe and he told me it was sent to the old shop and ratholed so they missed it...no big thing. He was gonna work on my refund. Last time I've heard from him on my refund was in Late nov early dec and I still have no refund and cannot get ahold of him.

I know everyone does business with them and like me in the past had nothing but praise but I call a spade a spade and I refuse to make excuses for pisspoor business practices. Flame away if you want but the bottom line is lately SP has been screwing up...period.

Formerly known as Sneaku I MISS MY BABY!!! '00 Blk CSVT #1087/2150 built 12/23/99