Originally posted by WeaselBomb:
i've been busy recently, but here's the low down. I filed my complaint with the IFCCfbi.gov. I then was able to contact the local sheriff's office down in Tecumseh (thanks to someone who posted it Here , tttc, mad props) i spoke with someone named LT. Kidney. He processed my complaint and was very polite, went HIMSELF by adam's address: 211 Church Dr Tecumseh, OK 74873. Found adam's car in the driveway, ran his plates and confirmed it was his. Also noted the "www.contour.org" sticker on his window.

That was all about a month ago.

I have received a letter dated 9/16 from the Office of Attorney General State of Oklahoma. It contains, another complaint form. I will be filling this out and returning it. I strongly suggest that you all do the same as i've done. the more voices heard, the quicker action will be taken.

I received the same letter, and I am filling it out this evening. I cannot believe this guy has still not been prosecuted.

Jim

P.S. My car is sold, but I have a set of E1 wheels I will let go cheap to someone picking them up here in Los Angeles.

98.5 SVT, Vortech SC, Bassani, Quaiffe, Clutchmasters Stg. 3, H&R's/Konis, BAT 22mm Sway Bar, 17" Momo Arrows, Michelin Pilot Sports, Sparco Front Brace, HPP Rear Brace, PIAA fogs & headlights.