Originally posted by BURNTU2:
"No, Adam just happens to be a friend, who's in a bad situation right now.

Now get lost, a$$hole,

Tim"

That was my message from Tim.
Ok, so if my friend is a liar, theif, or rapist, I am still going to stand by his side, hold his hand and make excuses for him. Adam is in a bad situation? Adam is a theif who stole from us. We are in a bad situation, not Adam. Adam planned this from the beginning. People like Tim who defend and protect Adam should be banned from posting in this group buy. Sounds like Tim is sleeping with the enemy.
You get lost Tim, this doesn't involve you or your money.

Well, when you send a message like this, what the hell do you expect I'm going to say to you

Originally posted by burnu2:

I wished I lived close to you. Seeing how you dont mind people robbing you, I'd steal from you as well. You must be a liberal democrat. You sure sound like it.

You sound like the typical conservative republican clunk-head that doesn't stop to consider that other-people have problems and bad situations that they might be in as well. I've already wished everyone my best in this and applied my sympathy to both sides, but you try and drag me through the mud.

If you wouldn't stand up and defend your friends when the crowd is about to lynch them, burn, then you have no absolutely values at all, and I could care less whether or not you learn that lesson someday. Jonas sure didn't until after the Romans had already crucified Jesus.

Nice try,

Tim

'01 GTP: 3.3" pulley, Headers, 3" Exhaust, Straight Pipe, Intense Air to Water Intercooler.Pictures Old Ride: 95 Mystique LS V6 ATX: Pictures