Originally posted by perry:
Originally posted by Tim:
You guys paid Adam, Adam paid El Glow, and El glow screwed him out of a lot of money by messing up his orders and then refusing to resolve the situation when he confronted them about it. Beyond that, I have no earthly idea what happened to him, why he dissapeared, what's going on with this supposed "case," or if anyone else will even get their money back.

He did not pay EL Glow. Read this post.

That does look fishy, Perry. Adam is a friend in RL, so my opinion is obviously going to be biased, nor does it really matter right now as nothing I'm going to say is going to change the fact that a lot of people got stiffed out of their money, but the last point I will make here is that some people that you meet you just absolutely know for certain are incapable of wrong-doing.

But the facts obviously speak for themselves (unless there's other facts we don't know), so I'm done here. I just hope you guys end up getting your money back, or gauges. At the very least, I hope that Adam at leasts gives you a good explanation for all of this.

Best of luck,
Tim

'01 GTP: 3.3" pulley, Headers, 3" Exhaust, Straight Pipe, Intense Air to Water Intercooler.Pictures Old Ride: 95 Mystique LS V6 ATX: Pictures