Originally posted by wa2tuff:
Originally posted by Tim:
Adam got screwed, too; don't forget that. It's not like he's rich or anything. What can he do about it? I'd suggest you guys stop making stupid, pointless threats, and get over it. I lost money, too.. oh, well. It was less than $100. With GB's like this, comes risk.

Life goes on.

Tim

Adam got screwed too? What an utterly stupid statement. If it's no big deal, why don't you send me $85 and we'll call it even, you moron. IIMC, it wasn't too long ago that the thief in question posted about his new mods. Guess that was just a coincidence??

You are all just sprouting out ignorant and belligerently angry comments out of frustration. You get backed into a corner by a bad situation so you let the true facts of the issue get mowed over by rage and contempt, while not even trying to see the situation from both angles.

You guys paid Adam, Adam paid El Glow, and El glow screwed him out of a lot of money by messing up his orders and then refusing to resolve the situation when he confronted them about it. Beyond that, I have no earthly idea what happened to him, why he dissapeared, what's going on with this supposed "case," or if anyone else will even get their money back.

To be honest, though, if I had to deal with the same kind of threats (legal and physical) that you guys tossed around at Adam (who if you knew him in RL, you would know he's a very good person), I'd probably just walk away, too. Though not excusing the fact that he doesn't appear to be even trying to deal with this situation anymore, I will say that it's only human nature to overlook the fact that there's two sides to every bad situation (and Adam DID get screwed in this just the same as everyone else).

As for what his next move is, I wouldn't put a single penny on it. I don't even own my Mystique any more, so I'm done with this thread.

Tim

'01 GTP: 3.3" pulley, Headers, 3" Exhaust, Straight Pipe, Intense Air to Water Intercooler.Pictures Old Ride: 95 Mystique LS V6 ATX: Pictures