Originally posted by 1314:
Here's where some of the money may have went...

If he was planning on putting 1G towards his car by Spring Zing, why could he only pay people off one at a time?

...and so the plot thickens.

Sorry for defending the guy earlier. That is pretty low to continue satisfying your personal desires with your money when you owe many other people
He still owes me my HVAC set. But I probably will just count it off as lost.
Sorry if I posted before in defense without really knowing all the facts. That is a sign of immaturity on my behalf.
I just always try to give people who seem reasonable, the benefit of the doubt, but he is starting to look more like a coward/weasel with no backbone everyday.

Good luck to you guys. I hope you all get your money.

I'm taking my Indiglos out anyway and selling them. Probably with the whole instrument cluster, all set and caliberated. I decided on something else anyway. The Indiglos are just too bright and bother my eyes at night, even on the lowest intensity setting. So any of you need a cluster with indiglo for a '95 to '97 Contour? Or I would separate them for anybody who maybe wants them for their '98+

Anyways, again I'm sorry for being a stupid pee on

'95 CONTOUR SE -Enkei 16s -SVT wannabe -Dual escapes w/ 2 1/2" stainless tips -True LED taillight conversion -Audi Xenon Projector Retrofit -Mp3 deck, dual 10s