Yeah I have his address from when he sent me my 35 bucks. I had a feeling (No I KNEW) that this was what was going on. I even called him out on it over PM's. Basically I don't think the company ever exsisted. He took the money paid for the first 10 sets, came up with a BS story about the other's being screwed up, (we never saw pics) . Then he thought he could use this story and pay us all off or buy sets of gauges off ebay for ppl who wouldn't give up...now his dumbass has spent all the money(probably). He's scared and lost like a little baby. He also threatened me with the forum rules... I have my measly 35$ wow...I just want to see some justice and hopefully the money for the rest of the guys.

Ya know and if we don't get him...karma police will.

Originally posted by 1BADTOUR:
Ok big update. Good news, look what the UPS man brought me yesterday. I got all of the gauges, but they really messed up half the order so I called them up, yelled, and got them to start working on fixing the rest of the gauges immediately. So I have ten without HVAC's that can be shipped out if ya'll want to hook up just the gauges and wait untill the HVAC's come in. If ya'll just want to wait for the complete order that will be fine too.

Ok now the bad news is, it will take 2 months to get the rest of the gauges. I'd just refund the money to you guys who have to wait 2 months, but they already have it. I'm truly sorry about this mess, but half the gauges were all messed up. Because of this I will go ahead and ship out the ones I have if you want, there a no HVAC's, they messed up on the print and it looked like crap. They will be making new HVAC's and everyone that ordered one will get a HVAC when the rest of the order comes in.

I'll give the 11th person on the list my gauges if ya'll want to go ahead and just get part of your order. Once again I'm sorry about how this group buy is going, but my hands are tied. Please hang in there and know that I'm not trying to screw anybody out of there money.:( I will post only when I have heard something from them or when I get the gauges which ever comes first. There really is no reason to update when there is nothing to update, unless ya'll want to hear I haven't heard anything every week. I'm not meaning to sound rude but I'm just trying to help people understand.

Also on a personal note the reason I haven't updated is because I have been working from 4pm to 4am everyday the last week. I just want everyone in this group buy to know that I have a job to hold down and if I can't find time to update about nothing, then it would be nice for some people to not get on here and drag my name through the mud. So I guess I'm just asking some people to be patient, you will get your gauges. Thanks and if you need anything PM me.

BTW this here was the biggest crock ever. He was fcuking us over from the very start...

Born again on 04/09/06 FOR SALE: Moonroof glass and motor MB sunshade PM ME!