I've been pretty much silent about this, up until this point because pretty much I was writing it off as a loss. Yet everytime I read things, such as those said above, it makes me mad.

Again like I have said multiple times, the timing (say about 2-3 months) is out of his hands. This is due to the time it took some people to come up with the money. Although, with that said there really is no excuse about the lack of communication and lack of information that people involved in this group buy have received. There is no need to counter for him or speak on behalf of the guy, because he should be doing that for himself. Assuming what he is doing, or hearing by word-of-mouth what his plans are, may or may not be his exact intentions.

Why were we never advised of the company who produces these gauges?
Why no legal actions?
Just a bunch of nothing.....and it's not only frustrating it pisses people off.

It's cool to stick up for one of your friends, buddies, whomever........but sometimes things need to come directly from the source, not a 'spokesperson'.

And why is it that people like to play Financial Advisor....or like to address other's and their financial standing? It really is no one's business, why someone wants THEIR money back for something they did not receive. After all it is THEIR'S and they need not answer to anyone about what rightly, and fully, belongs to them. Whether it is 80 dollars or 8000 dollars. Why even bother doing it? Why tell someone what they should and shouldn't do? Not trying to offend, but that is just wrong to do.......it's almost like judging someone or looking down on them. Everyone deserves to spend a little cash on something they want. They did after all earn it, didn't they?

Last edited by 2&1/2; 06/23/04 02:50 PM.

'04 Bright Red Ranger FX4 ~ S/C 4X4