Originally posted by Buckshot77:
El Glow was the company that made them for Brad. However these did come through Dominic so sounds like we might need to talk to him and see what he knows.

As far as Import intelligence goes, by overlay I meant a piece of vinyl you stick over the existing guages, Brad made a piece that included a hard plastic backer so you replaced the actual face piece.

Rick

Ok before someone trys to lay the blame on cardoc, Cardoc had nothing to do with the rest of the group buy after the first 10 sets where recived, he told me he couldn't wait that long for me to get enough buyers paid, so I went and found another company that made the same product just a little different. I then went ahead and ordered and paid for the rest of the gauges with hvacs. I waited for them to come in and when they did they were all missed up like I told everyone, so I sent them back to make new ones and thats when the company gave me the run around. I know I should have told everyone about this but I just wanted my gauges and hvac and thought no one would care, but thats when it blew up in my face and I had issues with the company. I hope everyone understands why I did what I did and be assured your very close to everyone getting a refund.

Adam Electric Red 95 Ford Contour GL ATX Zetec Born on 11/01/94 (The Official SCCEG Beater.) Coming soon... Micah's Pre98 SVT Front Bumper and SVT body kit. **1BADTOUR**