Originally posted by perry:
Originally posted by Dionysus:
According to Adam, I should be recieving my check for the refund in 6 days or less! Yeah!

We'll see if it acctually comes.

Did you get the refund?

No Perry, I have not recieved anything from Adam yet. It is now June 21, almost a month after the date to which Adam decided I would get my FULL refund by. This date was not choosen by me.

Originally posted by perry:
Originally posted by Manfre:
Originally posted by Manfre:
Its ok. Its not like youve been doing this on a regular basis or anything.

We're working on this part. Hopefully 1BADTOUR keeps this up and is more forthcoming with information.

I don't mean to be an a$$, but do you have to hold his hand through everything? I think everyone has been more than reasonable in dealing with Adam's delays, un-kept promises, and overall avoidance of this situation. Yes, I agree that I wouldn't want to be in his shoes and I would continue my wait if I accutally thought that I was going to get anything back from Adam. But I am now convinced that Adam is doing nothing to rectify this situation and will continue to delay and prolong the pain of this for everyone. You stated earlier that banning Adam would only kill off all communication about this Group Buy. Honestly I think he should be banned, and people should just forget about the whole situation as long as Adam cannot return to the site. May seem harsh, but he's just going to continue to delay and d!ck people over. He's only prooven this to be true over and over. Why would he stop if he continues to get away with it. Not disciplining bad behavior is the same thing as condoning it.

99 SE Sport SilverFrost MTX 01 F4i Red/White My mom says I shouldn't talk to conservatives.