Look guys, I'm sorry I even nosed into this part of the topic in the first place and I don't really enjoy argueing that much anyways. I don't even care about whatever happens, or what the end result is, even though it would be nice if everyone eventually gets whatever is rightfully theirs, which I think will eventually happen. GBs are kinda sketchy at times. I probably will never buy anything more from one, as I finally just tried on my Micah bumper today, and brought it to my bodyman guy to give me an estimate on painting, and he started laughing at it, and said it was a hokey piece of $hit, and said I'd be better off patching 2 urethene OEM bumpers together to make an SVT one. GBs for the most part, seem to be held by backyard people who have little or no professional business experience, it CAN be very risky, since you never know what type of person the GB coordinator is until it may be too late.

ButI still don't think you guys should get all mad and stuff at 1badtour for this, as he still gives posts sometimes when the data does change on his end.

I ain't mad at Micah for selling me a hokey POS bumper, but I just look at it as a learning lesson in life

'95 CONTOUR SE -Enkei 16s -SVT wannabe -Dual escapes w/ 2 1/2" stainless tips -True LED taillight conversion -Audi Xenon Projector Retrofit -Mp3 deck, dual 10s