Originally posted by wa2tuff:
Originally posted by Josch:
Originally posted by JETNBYA:
We all have been more than patient. This is totally unacceptable. Take care of us now! If you were any kind of a man at all this would have been done already. You should have sued the company that you gave our money to, if that is in fact what you did. I HAVE MY DOUBTS! Get some huevos and deal with this like a man.

Jim

Him too...

See my above post

Hey Josch---why do you think this post has had, at this time, 13,560 views and 763 replies? The only one worse than this one is the NorCalCoug CF hood GB. This fiasco has gone on longer than anything I've ever been involved with. 1BADTOUR needs to step up to the plate, get legal with these people (whoever the hell they are, since he doesn't see fit to let us, the people whose money he was trusted with, know) and stop trying to appease us (????) by pleading poverty. If he's so poor, what bank is going to give him a signature loan (what's he gonna use for collateral, his word?). I'm not a lawyer nor do I pretend to be one, but I've seen enough posts in this 69 page site to suggest several options. He's even been offered help from people on the site who are or know lawyers. Jeez, this is so rediculous that we have to defend ourselves against tirades like yours. I paid for a product in good faith, I expected my product, and now I didn't get it. What the hell do you expect from me? Oh well, it's only $80 I don't think so.

Theres a Difference between NorcalCoug and this one:

#1 there is a prototype...its on MY CAR!
#2 he does regular updates for everyone...and does not leave people out cold.
#3 He has the money to refund everyone if they chose too..but people decided to wait it out. ANd there is obvious progress being made!!!!!
#4 i have seen first hand the laggyness of Areogear and there inability to produce a prototype till a few months ago, but Devious and Nor keept everyone informed and upto date about everything.

the only bad part was the time frame...yes it has taken longer then most group buys...but they way this one is going this could surpass that easy.

Lupe

3.0 SVT hybrid...all the fixens...Track/Race ready very soon!!!!!! 20,000 + miles