Would it make you guys feel any better if he filed bankruptcy?

I think his plan was to get a loan to pay all you guys who are holler'n, off. Then from what I've gathered in his previous posts hopefully in the next little while, he'd hopefully get the rest of his order from this company and sell what was to be you guys' gauge indiglos to others later on to recoupe the difference. And I imagine that if this company doesn't ever settle it right with him, then I think he probably WOULD file suite with them later. I have no idea what his intentions are to the tee, but he doesn't strike me as the type that is bad for his word, as I've followed this whole thread, and he seems to have tried.

This whole thing reminds me of that old movie 'Better Off Dead' where the kid on the bike keeps appearing constantly throughout the movie everywhere saying, "I want my two dollars!"

I don't know what else to say, except 'water seeks it's own level'

I guess ya'll will do what ya'll will do.

And if you are a student scraping up every last dime to make tuition, then it sounds like you ought to leave your cars all stock and finish school before getting carried away with doing a bunch of mods to your cars

'95 CONTOUR SE -Enkei 16s -SVT wannabe -Dual escapes w/ 2 1/2" stainless tips -True LED taillight conversion -Audi Xenon Projector Retrofit -Mp3 deck, dual 10s