Originally posted by Josch:
Originally posted by WeaselBomb:
man, i'm sorry, but what the [censored]? i don't care about your money problems, if you don't have my money then you shouldn't have $*%#ing spent it!!!! i've been patient long enough, all i wanted was my first mod to start making my car look sweet, now i'm just pissed. we're coming up on a year! i mean seriously! get my money back, or i will be taking legal action on you!

WHY DON'T YOU JUST SHUT UP, AND GROW UP A LITTLE! Are you broke or something? Maybe you should get a better job so you are not so desperate for under $100 bucks!
Come on, he's doing his best it all backfired in his face ok? He's trying to get your stupid money. I only make $20k a year and I aint bit*hin about a few bucks. Surely you must know that group buys are a little shadier than buying things in a store, don't you know that? This is the risk you must take in order to get uncommon parts for an uncommon car. If you want 100% security in buying speed parts then you need to go buy a Honda grinder and you can order any part you need from all the ads in Import Tuner Magazine. But when you want cars like ours, it can be harder to get parts. Just quiet down and be patient and he'll give back your money. He can't control how the vendor screwed him over. He's just a guy like you and me. He can't just pull the money out of his a$$ and give it to everyone now. At least he's trying to get a loan, eh? Cut him some slack tight wad

Sorry to offend but that just aggitated me listening to inmaturity

Josch, you are the one who needs to grow up. A deal is a deal. Wheather you make it with a commercial merchant or 'mano a mano'. It's called integrity. People have been patient - more than patient. He has been cut slack. How much slack is reasonable? You did notice this started in July of 2003? Theres a difference between spending money and throwing it away. People spent money for something they never received. If this is an OK philosophy with you, you'll go far in life on $20k/year. And, if money's not so important to you, why not kick in to the repayment fund Adam is working on? Better yet, why not persuade Adam to dentify the company that screwed Adam over. Perhaps by thinking (I hate cliche) out side of the box, some additional pressure could be applied to the responsible party. At the very least an understanding of what happend. Brush up on some local or state statutes. I believe mediation or small claims court would work in this case (unlike the Kaotic situation as the $$ are too high on that one). Of course the response I'll get from you would be along the lines of Caveat Emptor. Leads us back to that integrity thing, doesn't it.

Get off your high horse, and take your own advice: "WHY DON'T YOU JUST SHUT UP, AND GROW UP A LITTLE!" One final point - Group Buys aren't shady; People are.

Semper Fi "They've got us surrounded. Poor bastards." -Chesty