Originally posted by 1BADTOUR:
Originally posted by 1BADTOUR:
Ok here is the best update I can give right now.

Refund paid:
1)MapOfTaziFoSho

Next to receive refund
1)Manfre

I'm working on getting the money together as quick as I can, don't worry everyone you will get you refund just takes time is all. I should have manfre's refund ready on the 20th of this month.

Once again thanks everyone for hanging in there.

Ok here is an update, sorry I haven't updated in awhile, I have ran into a few problems with money and haven't been able to keep on track with the refunds, I have been trying my hardest but i'm going trough some tough times right now and will be back on track very soon. Manfre is still the next on the list to get his refund after that is dionysus and then hetfield. So I just thought I would let everyone know why no one else has got the refunds.

Refund paid:
1)MapOfTaziFoSho

Next to receive refund
1)Manfre
2)Dionysus
3)hetfield

Please hang in everyone will get there refund.

Im shocked! I NEVER thought Id ever see anything on this group buy delayed!

Its ok. Its not like youve been doing this on a regular basis or anything. I mean weve been getting weekly updates and constant contact, and a fast turn around for both the product and refund.

A good friend will always bail you out of jail. A best friend will be sitting next to you saying "That was so fucking cool man!" 97 Contour 2.5L V6 Mods: 17" Rims, Blue side markers, 2 12" Kenwood Subs, Kenwood Z828 headunit