Originally posted by perry:
Originally posted by Dionysus:
Is there something that can be done? Perry?

What can I do? Banning him will result in even less communication. Change the way group buys are run in the future? That wouldn't help you get your money back. He's obviously broke (or else the money would be refunded), so taking him to court won't do much good.

Adam, from here on out, if you're going to post on other areas of the site, I also expect you to post in here giving some sort of update. Communications you've had with the company, who's checks are going out next, anything, something. I told you before that I'd start locking your car of the month threads if your communications in this group buy didn't improve. I'm going to start doing that. If you have time to run those contests and post elsewhere, then you have time to post in here.

At least someones taking some real action to help get this resolved, and feels what hes doing contact wise is rather shady.

A good friend will always bail you out of jail. A best friend will be sitting next to you saying "That was so fucking cool man!" 97 Contour 2.5L V6 Mods: 17" Rims, Blue side markers, 2 12" Kenwood Subs, Kenwood Z828 headunit