Originally posted by 1BADTOUR:
Ok here is the last update I'm going to make other than the list of people that I have sent money to.

I'm going to have to drag this through court. I will be doing what I have said I would do and refund everyones money, I'm not rich and I'm having to pay what I can when I can. I don't want to post the numbers or contact info because I'm going to go to court and I stand a better chance with one person out a lump sum than a bunch of people with a little bit of money "compared to the money total of the group buy".

So with that said I would like to let everyone know I'm sorry the way this has gone and please know that I'm not going down without a fight and I will post the outcome of the whole thing when I win. If you have any questions please send me a PM because I will not be checking this thread very often.

Thanks,
Adam Prewett
"1BADTOUR"

With that mentality no wonder why you got screwed.

Stop and think about it a minute. You have one customer complaining. Big deal. I could give a [censored] less about one customer complaining about me at my job. Its just one person against how many hundreds or thousands. Now if theres about 20 people complaining all about the same thing then thats when youll get heard and whoever is making the final decision will take notice.

I sent you a request for payment through PayPal. I was the second person to ask for my money back. I expect to be the second person to receive their money back.

A good friend will always bail you out of jail. A best friend will be sitting next to you saying "That was so fucking cool man!" 97 Contour 2.5L V6 Mods: 17" Rims, Blue side markers, 2 12" Kenwood Subs, Kenwood Z828 headunit