Originally posted by 1BADTOUR:
Ok here is the last update I'm going to make other than the list of people that I have sent money to.

What about those of us, who are sitting in the dark with no clue as to what has happened with their money? Like I have posted, time and time again, yes I understand the situation but there has to be a better way to address it. I'm not sure what the legalities of the whole situation are, but I will make sure I look into it.......because it is unfair for you to have to take all of the blame and heat (whether it is or isn't your fault) when you don't have to.

All I would like to know is how these things are being addressed, so that at least I have some piece of mind that something is being done to ensure that I recieve A.) what I am rightfully entitled to or B.) my money back......no threats, just address it properly and thoroughly.

I'm pretty much frustrated with this, and I hate even looking at this topic because I know after almost 1 year.....I still have nothing! Personally if it were me, I would do a bit more to re-establish your credibility .....because in the end you never know who you will need.

I only say this because some of the story that I have heard, because I don't think any other CEG'er knows except for you, has little holes here and there. Some of this doesn't make sense? Who have you contacted so far? There are many other avenues in addition to an attorney....i.e. your state's Attorney Generals office, just being one example. If this is something you do not have the time to address fully.....then you should be up front about it.

'04 Bright Red Ranger FX4 ~ S/C 4X4