Originally posted by 1BADTOUR:
Ok sounds like a good deal, I will keep you guys more informed and update weekly on whats going on

If a weekly update is not made, then I will assume that you are not holding to your word and will file a claim with mail fraud and the BBB. I really want to avoid this route but it seems as though its the only thing that will work, because I am seeing absolutely no progress.

If this doesn't happen in a timely manner than I will pursue legal action. I'm talking no more than 2 or 3 months.

My patients were gone two months ago. You need to threaten legal action NOW! Not soon... NOW!!! Stop beeing a nice guy to these buttwipes. Grow some balls, and don't take 'no' or 'were working on it' for an answer. Explanations aren't cutting it. I want results. Obviously they aren't working on it.

I am in a terrible position on this group buy.. the last on the list; which means I'll get my gauges last or bought-out last. Something is telling me that I am most likely to be forgotten, meaning no gauges or money returned.

Once again I'm very sorry about the way I have handle this group buy and I want everyone to know I will do a better job from here on out.

Adam, the only thing I'm upset with you about is that you aren't standing up to anybody! Not even us! It reminds me of one of my best friends who lets his ugly-bi+ch of a girlfriend push him around all the time and he's misserable. GLGlow is the girlfriend and your the weak-as friend. Dump the bi+ch, bud!

99 SE Sport SilverFrost MTX 01 F4i Red/White My mom says I shouldn't talk to conservatives.