I'm not trying to be a proxy to anyone on here for any reason what so ever. Seeing as I personally know Adam first hand, I figured I could approach the subject of the matter and find out what was actually going on. This was his group buy and I didn't ever get involved so I was just as clueless as the rest of you. All I was trying to do was bring up the issue w/ him to get the exact details, to pass along some information, most of which is still unknown or I would have stated it in my other post. I'm not trying to defend anyone or keep anyone happy. As somebody said in an earlier post about lighing a fire underneath someones a$$, that's all I'm trying to do. Trying to give adam a swift kick and realize he needs to get something done. maybe he is a little afraid of ppl on here first of all because he was going through cardoc whose name seemed to turn into a black plauge around here. Who knows...

Again, do not think that I'm trying to be proxy for anyone. I'm just trying to help one of my friends who's in a really, REALLY bad situation w/ this group buy. If it makes him mad if I press the matter a lot than that's just because he isn't getting the message from all of you and that is sad.

I'm not trying to fire shots at you Adam, but I'll agree that you really need to add more updates and I hope that you follow through w/ what you posted today. And furthermore I don't think that this matter should take more than ONE MONTH tops to get resolved as this company has already have been paid. send an e-mail everyday. get contact #'s call, do something. if not, contact the bbb, hell, use the shipping label from the first shipment and have it traced to a location w/ a #...Then post that on here in 45pt font, bright red, flashing for all these people to see. I'll agree that more ppl pressuring the better!!! That's all I have to say....