Originally posted by hetfield:
Thank you Manfre, you explained much more eloquently what I was trying to say. I don't want to screw you over Adam, that's the last thing I want to do. If you open the channels of communication with everyone then there's no need to let this get out of hand. That's all I'm (and I believe everyone else) looking for here. If you're willing to make a commitment and good-faith effort to update us regularly you can take me off the buyout list completely. If you're willing to wait indefinitely and not keep us updated, put me at the bottom of the list. If it actually comes down to you buying me out I will buy they gauges back from you if/when they arrive.

Thank you. Its just the point I was trying to make as well. I wouldnt mind waiting for the gauges. As long as there was some sort of date set. Even if you gave us an estimated time of arrival of when theyd be done.

I waited a long as time for these gauges. I already lost the money so my financial circumstances arent part of the problem. If I would have gotten the gauges Id still be in the same position I am now.

But whats aggrivating me, and Im sure I speak for everyone here, is that we dont get updated. This thread should be your Number 1 priority on these threads. Im not saying you cant post somewhere else, but I am saying you should post here first to at least let us know what the hells going on.

The less information people receive the more likely they are going to wonder if you just took our money and ran.

Like Hetfield said, its YOUR obligation to make the move on these people. You are the one we paid and you promised us a product. Regardless if youre the middleman or manufacturer, you promised us an item, we paid you for said item, most of us havent received the item when you said we would. Now there was a problem with the first batch. Thats fine. Its to be expected. But 3 or 4 months later and still no word? It took them less time to make the initial batch for us. At even then that quantity was much larger. How long do you think it takes to make an indiglo gauge and HVAC? Ive seen body shops fabricate an entire car in less time. And thats far more intricate work then 20 sets of indiglo gauges. Hell I bet Ford pumps out a car a minute in one factory. A company cant make a single pair of gauges in a day? I find that hard to believe.

I wouldnt be so pissed about everyone getting [censored] if we were at least given a reach around.

A good friend will always bail you out of jail. A best friend will be sitting next to you saying "That was so fucking cool man!" 97 Contour 2.5L V6 Mods: 17" Rims, Blue side markers, 2 12" Kenwood Subs, Kenwood Z828 headunit