Originally posted by 1BADTOUR:
Ok well this is just getting out of hand, I have posted and tried to make you guys feel safe about this group buy, I have even said I would take the money out of my pocket to refund anyones money. My post got ignored and everyone here thinks they are being taking for a ride, let me say this NOBODY IS GETTING TAKING FOR A RIDE.

I never said that. What I'm saying is that you have taken entirely too long to resolve this, and it needs to be resolved now. If you were able to set a concrete date I think we wouldn't be having this discussion, but you have not been able to do that.

I have pics of the guages I have recived and I have posted them and about 5 or 6 people have gotten there gauges. So how is it that I'm taking people for a ride?????? Nobody is trying to be a poxy for me I told everyone in my last post that I would post when I had better news, the others that have posted on my behalf acted on there own and I would like to thank them for that, but I would really be thankfull if nobody else posted in my defense. I can take care of my own problems.

Then when people ask question why does it take you weeks to answer? You post your CotM polls like clockwork, but you can't come in here and say "Hey guys I talked to so-and-so today and this is what they said." We keep getting tidbits of information from other CEGers which is not fair to them.

Ok so here is the list of people that are going to get bought out.

1)hetfield
2)MapOfTaziFoSho
3)Manfre
4)JETNBYA
5){Kontofosho}
6)BURNTU2
7)2&1/2

Don't put me at the top of this list because I'm making a stink. That's not fair to the other CEGers. I really want my gauges, but I'm not willing to wait indefinitely. You have to set some concrete dates with your contacts and then follow through with them. If you could do that, and keep us updated on the progress, I wouldn't be so frustrated, and neither would other people.

I would like to remind some people of rule number 7 in the rules listed on the main page.

#7. If you have a problem with someone on the forums, please do not air it publicly. Take it off line via email, PM.s (personal message) or IM.

I don't have a problem with you personally. Not in the least. I have a problem with ELGlow, and a business deal with you. That same business deal concerns everyone involved with this group buy. What you have to understand is that you took our payments, not ELGlow, so legally you are the person we have to deal with. Once again, if you would post here on a regular basis telling us the status of your dealings with ELGlow, I wouldn't have any problem. Fair enough?

Beer is my Gatorade. Hooray Beer. '98 "Sport" Pacific Green '98 E0 SVT Silver Frost Pictures