Originally posted by hetfield:
In the eight days since Adam's last post in this thread, he has posted five (5) messages in other threads, including two today. First Tim was acting as proxy to Adam who was acting as proxy to cardoc who is acting as proxy to ELGlow. Now Stolon is acting as proxy to Adam who is acting as proxy to cardoc who is acting as proxy to ELGlow. Why is it that you need to talk to Adam just to tell us this information? Why does Adam not post it here himself? Is he afraid of us? I think I have been most patient and gracious in dealing with Adam, so I certainly hope he isn't trying to avoid us.

Since it is highly unlikely that cardoc will be posting anything at contour.org ever, it is Adam's responsibility to keep us informed and spearhead the effort for us. Also, he is the person we made payment to. At this point legal action against ELGlow is prudent and necessary. If Adam is unable or unwilling to take action against ELGlow I will have no option but to take action against him. If Adam (not Tim, and not Stolon) does not inform us of the legal actions he has taken against ELGlow by April 17th, I will be filing a claim of mail fraud with the U.S. Postal Inspector's Office.

http://www.usps.com/postalinspectors/fraud/welcome.htm

http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/conline/pubs/buspubs/mailorder.htm

EDIT: these two links are there to help Adam as well. ELGlow is bound to these same rules. Maybe someone needs to explain this to them.

Ok well this is just getting out of hand, I have posted and tried to make you guys feel safe about this group buy, I have even said I would take the money out of my pocket to refund anyones money. My post got ignored and everyone here thinks they are being taking for a ride, let me say this NOBODY IS GETTING TAKING FOR A RIDE. I have pics of the guages I have recived and I have posted them and about 5 or 6 people have gotten there gauges. So how is it that I'm taking people for a ride?????? Nobody is trying to be a poxy for me I told everyone in my last post that I would post when I had better news, the others that have posted on my behalf acted on there own and I would like to thank them for that, but I would really be thankfull if nobody else posted in my defense. I can take care of my own problems.

Ok so here is the list of people that are going to get bought out.

1)hetfield
2)MapOfTaziFoSho
3)Manfre
4)JETNBYA
5){Kontofosho}
6)BURNTU2
7)2&1/2

Thats the list of people I have so far, The first two people on the list will I need you to send me a pm and tell me how you want your money sent back. Thanks to everyone else that is waiting we will get through this.

Also if you want your money back I would really like it if you would PM me and let me know instead of threating me with legal action in this group buy.

I would like to remind some people of rule number 7 in the rules listed on the main page.

#7. If you have a problem with someone on the forums, please do not air it publicly. Take it off line via email, PM.s (personal message) or IM.

Thanks,
Adam Prewett
"1BADTOUR"

Adam Electric Red 95 Ford Contour GL ATX Zetec Born on 11/01/94 (The Official SCCEG Beater.) Coming soon... Micah's Pre98 SVT Front Bumper and SVT body kit. **1BADTOUR**