Ok guys so here is basically what I was able to find out... No intention of starting any wars but the first part of this information was posted on the first couple of pages of this buy. First of all the contact for these is through cardoc of FCO. He is the one that adam has gotten this deal through as cardoc has the contacts w/ the company making them which is supposedly some foreign company from taiwan or japan Adam placed the order for the gauges and the svt gauges were all messed up w/ only having 129mph on the speedo instead of 160 so he sent those back to be corrected. This company already has the money for these gauges/hvac's so that's the bad part of this situation as the bill has been paid and they have everyone's money... And now we're left sitting here playing the waiting game. Some of you have already gotten your gauges but those of you who are waiting on the svt and hvacs are to my understanding, what's in limbo right now. Only thing that would of been nice is if adam would of taken pics of the jacked up svt gauges before he sent them back to get corrected so you guys would of known that they did come in but all messed up. And I know you don't want messed up goods. As for contact information, i was told it was unknown as cardoc had the contacts and adam just went through him for the gauges, and that he said he would message cardoc for that information if possible.... Sorry guys, that's all I was able to find out...