http://www.contour.org/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=groupbuy&Number=562120&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=7&fpart=1

If anyones interested.

I might be stealing your thunder man but, well, Im not gonna sit here and [censored] that I havent gotten my gauges in over 6 months and just do nothing about it.

Its more expensive but theyre reputable, all the contact information is already provided, theres more options, and theyre pretty quick with the gauges once they get the 25 orders in.

I also think that you pay them directly. You dont send money to someone who then sends it to them. No more middleman.

Down-side is theyre a bit more expensive and you get the gauges depending on when 25 people are signed up for it.

I was considering just ordering 25 to get them made real quick, but that would be really really expensive for me all at once.

A good friend will always bail you out of jail. A best friend will be sitting next to you saying "That was so fucking cool man!" 97 Contour 2.5L V6 Mods: 17" Rims, Blue side markers, 2 12" Kenwood Subs, Kenwood Z828 headunit