Being that this is complete [censored] and its just aggrivating for everyone, I just emailed SpeedHut to see if theyd be able to make the indiglo HVAC for us. Right now they have the SVT Gauge cluster in preperation and I believe all they need is an HVAC panel, which I have a spare of, and they can get it done for us.

Im not positive if theyll be able to make the HVAC for us but I figured it couldnt hurt. Theyre pretty reputable and I remember using them when I was on GMPower with my Grand Am and we got answers whenever we had a question and was done right away. The only thing that would be needed from everyone is 25 orders. I already asked them to give me an estimated cost for the production. Itll save everyone a lot of [censored] and everyone after the group buy will still be able to get the HVAC after the group buy is over so its not just a one time ordeal. Theyll always be there for us in the future. Which is very convenient.

When I find out more info Ill put up a post about it. Right now Im still finding out information.

A good friend will always bail you out of jail. A best friend will be sitting next to you saying "That was so fucking cool man!" 97 Contour 2.5L V6 Mods: 17" Rims, Blue side markers, 2 12" Kenwood Subs, Kenwood Z828 headunit