Originally posted by Manfre:
Originally posted by JETNBYA:
Originally posted by BURNTU2:
Originally posted by Tim:
Update: I talked to Adam today, after my car went South for the winter yesterday (read my "Goodbye Mystique.." post in the South Central CEG forum), and he said EL Glow keeps telling him that the order is almost done but then calling him and telling him it will be another few days.

I think they're a small company with only a hand full of people, but I don't know for sure (could be wrong). He says he's going to post an update later this week after he finds out what's going on.

Tim

Thats the same stupid damn update we've been getting every month. Small company or not, one damn person can make thirty gauges in 6 months.

SCREW WAITING ON THE ORDER, WE KEEP HEARING THE SAME B.S. EVERY MONTH. I WANT MY MONEY BACK NOW.

I will second that!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOW ADAM!! TELL EL TO STUFF IT!!! WE WANT OUR MONEY NOW!! I WILL GIVE YOU TWO DAYS TO PM ME, TO TELL ME ABOUT MY REFUND! THEN I AM SLAMMING YOU WITH PAYPAL! I AM FED UP!

Same with me. Spending 90 bucks and not getting anything in return for several months is ridiculous.

Well I had to wait a year spending $450 on the front bumper that micah made. Thats just an example of how long some of these group buys last.

Well with that said I'm going to continue to wait on elglow because I really want my hvac, so with that said I'm going to buy peoples spots out that no longer wish to be in this group buy. I'm having to buy the spots out of my own pocket, so its only going to be 1 or 2 people every 2 weeks. The spots I buy will be avalible when the rest of the order comes in, therefore they will be posted and first come first serve. I'm not a quiter because the road gets rough, so I'm going to stick to this group buy untill the very end. So what I need now is for people who want me to buy there spot, which will be the total of the money that person sent me, to post and let me know you want me to buy your spot, I will then make a list and start buying spots the 25th of this month.

To the people that are being patient and hanging in tell the end, thank you very much. I will update when I have good news to share with everyone.

Adam Electric Red 95 Ford Contour GL ATX Zetec Born on 11/01/94 (The Official SCCEG Beater.) Coming soon... Micah's Pre98 SVT Front Bumper and SVT body kit. **1BADTOUR**