Originally posted by wa2tuff:
Originally posted by wa2tuff:
Originally posted by {Kontofosho}:
I think somebody really needs to come down on elglow, I think it is ridiculous how terrible their customer service has been. This is starting to piss me off.

I have to agree. These people have over $2000 of our money. They said they could deliver what we wanted (with a minimum number of orders) way back in July. They should have been ready with the product as soon as they had our money. 1BADTOUR, I know it's not your fault, but you really need to try and get these a$$holes moving. They're screwing with us and they already have the cash!

I'm getting a Pioneer head unit installed today (blue background, of course) and until these mutha!@#$%^& gauges get installed, my dash is gonna look strange/stupid/etc. What more can be done---I don't know but as I said in January, these buttholes have had over $2000 of OUR MONEY for over 8 months. Somebody is making some, not much, but still making money off OUR MONEY. I wish someone would kiss me, at least then, getting screwed wouldn't be so painful.

*internet kiss*

1996 ford contour sport
Originally posted by Cookie Monster:
Sometimes I just start slowing down and glare in the rearview and say "yeah I could go for an SVT rear". Jackasses.