Hey you wanna know something really fricken cool 1BadTour? I got an instrument cluster for the 2/95 which was first release of the electric speedo one for 95. Well, so I go take out my cable driven cluster, and changed absolutely NOTHING else, then put in my new electronic speedo cluster, and you know what? The speedo works!! Yeah, I didn't have to wire nothin. That means Ford must have known about the mid-year change from cable to electronic, and I'm thinking that they just needed to still use up some old warehouse stock of the cable driven ones before actually applying the change. But yeah, just perfectly, mine works! And I got the indiglo all stuck on the gauges, and I got the temp needle on, fuel needle on, tach needle on, but am still just trying to find perfect speedo needle position. So I'm going out right now to do that, and then I will push that needle on the rest of the way, and put the lense all on, and wire up the indiglo dimmer control, etc.

Anyways, just wanted to say thanks, and that the product works like expected, and I'm happy.

That will be nice when the HVACs come too. I'm patient. The main part I got tided me over for now.

'95 CONTOUR SE -Enkei 16s -SVT wannabe -Dual escapes w/ 2 1/2" stainless tips -True LED taillight conversion -Audi Xenon Projector Retrofit -Mp3 deck, dual 10s