Originally posted by 2&1/2:
Hey Adam.........still holding tight here, and will continue to do so. Although I must point out that this group buy took so friggin long because of A.) Manuf. and B.)the amount of time it required to get enough people to pay.

I would like to know the name of the company and a contact there, so I can speak to them personally or at least take further action on this.....it's only 80 bucks but 80 bucks can get you a few things here and there.

Thanks!

My biggest gripe is that this was my first group buy here... I shoulda probably expected this to take a long time. But when I had a Grand Am and was part of a GM forum ELGlow had everything done within a month and everyone got their stuff.

This has been going on for a while and I dont like getting shafted... I heard really good things about 1BADTOUR while reading through the post and thats the only reason why I decided to join this group buy. Cause he seemed a standup guy. But then we dont get updates and stuff so now Im getting iffy. Then we get an update saying that he got the gauges and only a few people actually got the gauges. Thats what kinda got me aggrivated...

Im relatively new to the boards and dont know who to trust. I just figured this was one of the guys that was scamming everyone. I ponied up the dough cause of the HVACs and I think itll be hott as hell.

I just like being updated so I dont feel like Im being taken for a ride.

A good friend will always bail you out of jail. A best friend will be sitting next to you saying "That was so fucking cool man!" 97 Contour 2.5L V6 Mods: 17" Rims, Blue side markers, 2 12" Kenwood Subs, Kenwood Z828 headunit