Originally posted by Josch:
I'm full of crushing disappointment. Or am I?

I just finally decided to start taking my instrument cluster out to do the swap, and crap! I just noticed that it is NOT going to fit!
The RPM side looks good. But the speedo side of the old one on my car has the trip-o-meter cutout WAY TOO LOW, and the odometer cutout above the needle WAY TOO HIGH. Neither one of them even comes close to lining up. The new indiglo set has the cutouts at a much closer radius to the needle cutout than mine old one! So has anyone else experienced this or just me? Is this a late model/early model thing??

If I can't make these work then does anybody want mine?
Can the company who produced these make some that WILL fit my '95 SE V-6 car? I think I'm stuck with the speedo I got now since mine is cable ran, or maybe I could convert my speedo to electronic VSS powered speedo like later models got if that is the difference?

Anyone got ideas or feedback? OneBadTour, maybe you?

Thanks,
Josch

Dude I'm sorry to hear that, the only thing I could suggest is you switch over from a cable driven speedo to a electroinc driven one, I have done this in my 95 and it works perfect. There are a bunch of gauge clusters for sale on ebay, other than that maybe a junkyard. If you have anymore questions about that just PM me.

Skrilla.....PM sent.

Adam Electric Red 95 Ford Contour GL ATX Zetec Born on 11/01/94 (The Official SCCEG Beater.) Coming soon... Micah's Pre98 SVT Front Bumper and SVT body kit. **1BADTOUR**