Originally posted by BURNTU2:
I'm tired of this b.s. I think you need to find out how many CEG'ers want their money back and call Elglow for a refund. This isnt Adams fault, it's Elglow's...however I don't feel Adam has been putting the pressure on Elglow to get this order filled. Elglow told us once we had the order placed it would be a few weeks...thats turned into months and we still have no clue as to when these gauges will be finished....

Elglow gives us a date and they deliver on that date or else I want out, I want a refund...

CALL ELGLOW AND DEMAND AN EXACT DATE ON THESE RIGHT AWAY..or I am out

if you want a refund... after waiting this long... when u could prolly get half the guages in the mail today seeing as half the order is already at adams house... but no one wanted them until they got the hvac too... i have my guages... do u think that elglow is going to give you your money back after at least 3-4 people have their guages?... theyd prolly say that since we bought them, that the sale of them as a group is final... u cant take my guages away!... i like them... they are beautiful... anyway... i dont think elglow has been responcible... except... they might just get mad if we demand our money back... if they say no... what are you gona do... sue them for ur 80 bucks back? :-( WAAAAAAAH! you never asked for an exact date before.... why now... u can be out but there is no way ur gona get ur money back... i just think that they wouldnt send it back...

i think that they dont take us serious because we're contour owners... and not honda owners... but if we dont make a market for our car no body else will.......

i shall end these ramblings now....

sorry...

and burntu2 i didnt mean to make u mad in anyway... ... im just sayin'

1996 ford contour sport
Originally posted by Cookie Monster:
Sometimes I just start slowing down and glare in the rearview and say "yeah I could go for an SVT rear". Jackasses.