Originally posted by 1BADTOUR:
Updating the paid list.

Ok everyone that is paying thru paypal, I just found out this morning that they are charging me $2.75 for each transaction on my paypal account. So I hate to do this but all who send paypal please send $2.75 extra to cover the charge. All those who have sent payment thru paypal already please send the extra $2.75 for paypal fees. Thanks in advance, and once again sorry, I didn't know paypal would do that.

Ok so far we have seven people who have paid, I'm the first.LOL

Paid list.

1)1BADTOUR
2)Josch
3)advocate
4)abilies
5)manfre
6)Bumpin
7)BlackSativa (FCO)

Ok lets make this list grow.

Oh and this is also going to be the order the gauges or shipped out, whoever is on the list first, gets there gauges first.

Its all good and well that Im showing up on this. I should be. I was one of the top 10 to have paid for the gauges.

Originally posted by wa2tuff:
Originally posted by fastrussman:
Originally posted by 1BADTOUR:
Update adding another paid to the list.

SVT Gauges with havc combo

1)Kappa2006 ?
2)hetfield Paid
3)JETNBYA Paid
4)dubkatz PM
5)ABeeSVT Paid
6)Zamudio Paid
7)Nickyd1298SVT Paid
8)stevers Paid
9)Kontofosho PM
10)skat Paid

Hey man, where's my name--it's not on the list for the paid SVT gauges with the HVAC combo????? I'm number 12 on the list. I paid you back at the end of October (the 25th). This your own post from page 36. WHATS UP WITH THIS?

SVT Gauges with havc combo

1)hetfield Paid
2)JETNBYA Paid
3)ABeeSVT Paid
4)Zamudio Paid
5)Nickyd1298SVT Paid
6)stevers Paid
7)Kontofosho Paid
8)skat Paid
9)scottd60 Paid
10)Dmitri Paid
11)BURNTU2 Paid
12)wa2tuff Paid

I going to PM you.

Hey, my names not on there either!!

Go to page 36. Your name in on the list. 1BADTOUR told me this is the one that counts.

But why is it that my name isnt mentioned in this at all? And this is supposedly the one that counts? Whats the deal? I paid for these a while ago. I know a lot of others did too so Im not making a big stink about not getting my gauges yet cause not everyone has theirs. But I should at least be on the list.

I also sent ya a PM asking if I can have the gauges sent with the HVAC and if not to just send them without the HVAC and Ill wait till you get more of the HVAC in to send to everyone. I never got a response saying if that was alright or not.

Can I at least get an answer with what youre gonna do with me?

A good friend will always bail you out of jail. A best friend will be sitting next to you saying "That was so fucking cool man!" 97 Contour 2.5L V6 Mods: 17" Rims, Blue side markers, 2 12" Kenwood Subs, Kenwood Z828 headunit