Well its time for an update of sorts , I will be shipping the first three SE gauges without hvac to the following people tomorrow:

1)alibies
2)Josch
3)crusinmercury

Here is a pic of the gauges getting packed up tonight.

These three will ship tomorrow 12/26/03, I wasn't able to get the how-to to print out right, so I will post it on CEG on sunday which is my next day off. It will be alot easier for me to do it that way then try to figure out whats wrong with my print program. It will be a very detailed how-to with lots of pics.

So far the only ones who said for sure they want theres sent without the HVAC is the three above. I'm sorry for the long delay on shipping but they will ship tomorrow.

To those peeps that wanted more pics of what the gauges look like in the package here they are.

Heres the pics of what comes in each box.

Heres a pic of what it looks like all laid out on my instrument cluster.

Well I guess thats about it for the update. If you have any questions just post on here and I'll answer them when I can.

P.S. Someone asked if the SVT gauges made it, no they didn't it was just the 10 of the SE's that made it out right.

Adam Electric Red 95 Ford Contour GL ATX Zetec Born on 11/01/94 (The Official SCCEG Beater.) Coming soon... Micah's Pre98 SVT Front Bumper and SVT body kit. **1BADTOUR**