FINALLY!!!!!!!!

I was starting to give up hope on this... I havent been on lately cause of issues with my stupid ass car. Burnt out a 2nd alternator (within a month of replacing the original) as well as a wire that leads to a junction box of some sort. I dont remember what my mechanic said.

Good thing is I got my check engine light off and my car fixed for good. No I just gotta figure out where the hell the leak in my underbody deflector is. Hit a huge puddle of water and I lose power steering.

Im starting to get aggrivated. But alas Im keeping it and gonna work it up for the next few years. Still need to color match the door though.

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR PUTTING YOUR PAYMENTS IN!!!!!!!!

When do you think youll have the 4th set by? Let alone the first? Just wondering what the time frame might be on when you get yours so Ill know when to expect mine roughly. Heh Im 4th on the list. Thank god for small things.

A good friend will always bail you out of jail. A best friend will be sitting next to you saying "That was so fucking cool man!" 97 Contour 2.5L V6 Mods: 17" Rims, Blue side markers, 2 12" Kenwood Subs, Kenwood Z828 headunit