Ok everyone we have all 25 paid that we need. I will put the order in at the end of this week to give the others a last chance to send payment in by October 25th.
So everyone we are there, we are at the top of the mountain right now its all down hill from here..

Ok so far we have 27 people who have paid, I'm the first.LOL

Paid list for gauges and hvac combo, SVT and SE.

1)1BADTOUR
2)Josch
3)alibies
4)manfre
5)Bumpin
6)tttc
7)2&1/2
8)Tim
9)Jholloway
10)crusinmercury
11)WeaselBomb
12)hetfield
13)Nickyd1298SVT
14)Skrilla187
15)stevers
16)JETNBYA
17)XKontour98
18)skat
19)ABeeSVT
20)Zamudio
21)Kontofosho
22)fastrussman
23)scottd60
24)Dmitri
25)BURNTU2
26)wa2tuff

Paid list for hvac only.

1)MapOfStaziFoSho

Ok lets make these list grow.

Oh and this is also going to be the order the gauges are shipped out, whoever is on the list first, gets there gauges first.

Ok, the end of the group buy will be October 25th. If you don't have your money sent in by then you will not get any gauges from this group buy. This goes for all those listed and any new ones that want to get in on this group buy. I will be sending final notices out this week to give those listed with a check mark or a pm by there name a chance to send payment. Once again all payments due October 25th this will be the cut of date, so everyone will get there gauges before x-mas. Should be before december.

Adam Electric Red 95 Ford Contour GL ATX Zetec Born on 11/01/94 (The Official SCCEG Beater.) Coming soon... Micah's Pre98 SVT Front Bumper and SVT body kit. **1BADTOUR**