Originally posted by Josch:
Originally posted by Tim:
I can smell my gauges, but they won't do me any good with my stock 95 gauge cluster

Tim

Why? Did you order the SVT indiglo set? If so, you might want to reconsider, because I don't think you can put SVT instrument cluster in your '95. You see, '95 had a cable operated speedometer, but I guess newer models had electronic servo operated speedo that adjusts based on the VSS (vehicle speed sensor) via PCM system. I also thought I may have read somewhere in here that somebody even tried an SVT cluster in a '96 or something that DID even have elect speedo an all, but still didn't work right, like the tach was way off caliberation and gauges didn't work or something. I can't confirm this last deal, but I know my first statement is correct. If I'm totally making a mal assumption then disregard this whole post. I was just looking out for fellow CEG'ers who may be wanting to try things that may not be possible.

I have a 1995 Mystique LS V6, which means my trip reset is on the left side of the tach and not the right. These gauges are designed for ones that have the trip reset on the right. I would have to get the gauge cluster out of a later model Mystique/Contour.

'01 GTP: 3.3" pulley, Headers, 3" Exhaust, Straight Pipe, Intense Air to Water Intercooler.Pictures Old Ride: 95 Mystique LS V6 ATX: Pictures