Update

Ok everyone we have all the buyers we need, now I need everyone to get there payment in, send payment to my paypal account which is apluckydog@yahoo.com . If your paying through paypal please add $2.75 for paypal fees. I have shipping info at the bottom for those of you who need to pay with check or money order.

Ok here is the list.

Regular gauges with hvac combo
1)1BADTOUR Paid
2)Shifty GT40 PM
3)Micah ?
4)crusinmercury Paid
5)weaselbomb Paid
6)tttc Paid
7)Bumpin Paid
8)Skrilla187 Paid
9)Contour_LXsport PM
10)Tim Paid
11)2&1/2 Paid
12)alibies Paid
13)Josch Paid
14)Vermeleon69 PM
15)jholloway Paid
16)manfre Paid
17)foldthecorners PM
18)XKontour98 Paid
19)mysticalillusion PM

SVT Gauges with havc combo

1)Kappa2006 ?
2)hetfield Paid
3)JETNBYA Paid
4)dubkatz PM
5)ABeeSVT Paid
6)Zamudio ?
7)Nickyd1298SVT Paid
8)stevers Paid
9)Kontofosho PM
10)skat Paid

This is for the gauges and hvac, SVT or V6
Which will be $72.00 plus $8.00 shipping.

Ok these will take 2 weeks to get these made and shipped out after we get everyones money in, so lets get rolling on this.

Oh and here is the list for the people that just want hvac. These will be $27.00 plus $8.00 for shipping.

1)scottd60 Paid
2)DomesticAssault ?
3)fastrussman Paid
4)MapOfTaziFoSho Paid
5)huey3211 ?

For those who need to send a check or money order you can send it to:
Adam Prewett
211 Church Dr.
Tecumseh,OK

Put your name and address on paper with the check or money order and send it to me, oh please put your CEG member name on the paper too.

Ok if you have a blue ? By your name please send me a PM letting me know where you are at with your payment. If you have a green PM by your name don't worry about anything, because I have heard from you and will be reciving payment shortly. If you have a red Paid by your name you are done and waiting on everyone else.

Adam Electric Red 95 Ford Contour GL ATX Zetec Born on 11/01/94 (The Official SCCEG Beater.) Coming soon... Micah's Pre98 SVT Front Bumper and SVT body kit. **1BADTOUR**