Originally posted by Tim:
Originally posted by alibies:
this buy must end soon... the more people that keep adding in are just adding to the waiting time... its not that i dont want more people to have indiglos... its just that ... were where these people when the price was being set? GEESH... im getting ansy...

I actually think it's better that we do let more people in on this, because the more people we let in on this the better chance we have of meeting the minimum number of orders needed to process the GB.

Once that minimum is met, I have no dillusions that BADTOUR is simply going to give everyone who hasn't paid a nice, friendly "last chance" notice and then drop them from the GB.

Think about it. It's good for us.

Tim

Good point tim, I will leave the group buy open untill I have 25 people paid.

I'm waiting on a few people to send payment and as soon as I get 25 people paid I will put the order in to my supplier, it will take about 2 weeks to get them made and about a week after that to mail them all out. I will be closing the group buy as soon as I have 25 paid orders, I will give everyone a "last chance" and then send the order in, which will all fall on the same day.

Thats about all for now.

Adam Electric Red 95 Ford Contour GL ATX Zetec Born on 11/01/94 (The Official SCCEG Beater.) Coming soon... Micah's Pre98 SVT Front Bumper and SVT body kit. **1BADTOUR**