Originally posted by Loch:
I have a CSVT 99 And am interested can I get in. And are there some problems with the lettering on the gauges

Adam
CSVT99
66Mustang

Yes you can get in on this, just send a PM my way to let me know what you want.

Ok here is the deal on the gauges that have been mispelled, this was fords fault, 99-00 contours and mystiques where all mispelled on the traction control. It is spelled "traotion" on the guages you'll be getting, these were a freebee because of this mistake, you are getting them free too, your just paying for the gauges and hvac. It would cost alot of money to have new templates made,like hundreds.
So remember your getting these for free you have the option of putting them on or using your old ones, personally I'll be putting them all on because it looks good and I'm not going to let a mispelling keep me from putting them all on.

So I belive that answers all your questions. If you have anymore questions feel free to PM me.

Adam Electric Red 95 Ford Contour GL ATX Zetec Born on 11/01/94 (The Official SCCEG Beater.) Coming soon... Micah's Pre98 SVT Front Bumper and SVT body kit. **1BADTOUR**