I have been thinking about doing it on my stique! But it seems the more I think about it, the more convienced I am that I shouldn't. I am scared of the racing strip syndrome, but more over... I actually like them. Some cars that I have seen look sort of plain without them, but then others look really good. I will just have to see a few for myself in person and see what I think then.

The only real reason I started think about taking them off was right after buying the car. They can be a pain in the rump to clean around. Now that I have a buffer, they are even harder to buff around. Hell, when was the last time you heard of someone buffing the bottom of their wing everytime they buff their car. Then I started coming here and found out everyone really likes doing it anyway. So I went outside one Saturday morning and was going to do it... and I sat there looking at the car, and I sat there, and sat there! You get the picture! I just could not bring myself to do it.

P.S. About the buffing the wing deal... No I am not talking about a situation where the wing was off anyway or by hand either. And yes, it was meant as an example!

Phillip Jackson `98 Mystique LS 262K+ and counting... ATX rebuilt @ 151K "This storm has broken me, my only friend!" RIP Dime